Monday, October 24, 2022

That's Amore



     In my previous post about Italy, I shared with you photos of some of the places that we visited and explored on our first day. Want to know more? Keep on reading...


Colosseum by night


Visiting the Colloseum in daylight is magical on its own, but visiting it at night is on another level. You can access special areas usually closed to the public and admire the silence. You don't have to deal with the daytime crowds and the hot weater. The view from outside is iconic, as well.




pizza, italy, italia, trip, italija, recept, putovanje, izlet, trip, rim, rome, colosseum

One of many things I had on my bucket list is to try Italian pizza. The taste is very unusual as we are used to our way of making the pizza. I am glad that I had this opportunity of trying something new.




The Vittoriano is a large neoclassical monument built in Rome’s Piazza Venezia as a celebratory monument to Vittorio Emanuele II, first King of Italy. It is a symbol of patriotic sentiment and pride.



I will see you in my next post with more photos and adventures. 


Have you been to Rome, Italy? Let me know in the comments!

Check out my INSTAGRAM ;)


37 comments:

  1. What a wonderful country :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to visit Italy one day as well as Spain and many other countries in Europe. And the colosseum at night! Ah yes!! I would so do this. Your trip looked wonderful.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How incredible! These pictures are breathtaking. So glad you were able to spend time there!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a perfect place to visit! I am sure you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely city and cool photos too 😍🥰💝

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your post and I have to say, Rome is reaally beautiful. I wish i could visit Italy one day.
    Ivy
    https://whatsupivy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing, looks great *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pizza looks yummi! :D
    Great post btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uhh I wanna go to Rome so bad! I've been to Italy multiple times but never made it to the capital. It's on my list!

    Lots of love,
    Krissi of the marquise diamond
    https://www.themarquisediamond.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should visit Rome one day, I am sure you will love it! :)

      Delete
  10. Awesome ❤️
    Your creativity is inspiring !
    Nice article, thanks for sharing this!
    Ferbena.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Italija je predivna zemlja, nikad me ne ostavi ravnodušnom. <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This gave me so much nostalgia - I absolutely love Rome! Thanks for sharing these lovely photos :) x

    mia // https://miasdiyprojects.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uf sve tako prelepo izgleda... A tek pica. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://andjelina-svastara.blogspot.com/2022/11/sta-se-desava.html

      Delete
  14. The Colosseum looks amazing at night. It sounds like you had a wonderful trip.
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.comks amazing at night. It sounds like you had a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photos :)
    Thanks for your sharing. Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful trip! I have never been to Italy, but I hope I will succeed, because I love Italian cuisine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice photos. Thanks for sharing.
    I invite you to visit my last post. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful place...thanks for sharing the pictures :-)
    Beauty and Fashion/Glamansion/Rampdiary

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely LOVE Italy as well, it is my most visited country with tons of friends and happy memories. I can't wait to go back there. My favorite part though is the north: Milan, Turin abouts and Lago Maggiore.
    lyoshathegirl.com

    ReplyDelete