Sunday, November 18, 2018

Get To Know Me | Q&A


wood, tree, forest, šuma, izlet, slovenia, travel, explore

A few months ago, I wrote a post where I told you to ask me anything. In this post I am going to answer some of the questions that I have been asked on social media.

Prije par mjeseci, napisala sam post u kojem sam vam rekla da me pitate što želite. U ovom postu ću odgovoriti na neka pitanja koja su mi bila postavljena na društvenim mrežama. (Klikni na Translate i odaberi jezik po želji ;))


questions, tag, pitanja


1 What is your name?
Marija.

2 Where are you from?
Croatia.

3 Your birth date?
March 26th.

4 What is your eye color?
Blue/green.

5 What is your favorite color?
Yellow and purple.

6 What is your favorite quote?
'I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.'
― J.K.K. Tolken, Lord of the Rings

lord of the rings, fantasy, lotr, gospodar prstenova, movie


'Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.'
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

'He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.'
― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights

7. What are your favorite movies?
Harry Potter movies, The Lord of the Rings film trilogy and Star Wars movies, Wuthering Heights (2009).

star wars, zvjezdani ratovi, ratovi zvijezda, film, movies

8 Who is your favorite actor?
Tom Hardy.

9 Who is your favorite actress?
Beren Saat.

10. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Massive Attack - Angel

11 Are you in a relationship? How long?
Yes. Marko and I have been together for almost 4 years. ❤


12 How did you meet your boyfriend?
I met my boyfriend at work.

13 What was your first job?
My first job was a summer job and I was working as a lifeguard. That is when I met my boyfriend.

14 What is your star sign?
Aries.

15 Your top 3 best traits?
I am honest, compassionate and loyal.

16 Your top 3 flaws?
I am a perfectionist, sometimes I can be stubborn and childish.

17 What is at the top of your bucket list?
Mostly the things I want to read, see and explore.

books, reading, knjige, čitanje

18 Which country/countries would you like to visit?
Greece, Egypt and Turkey.

19 What is your favorite animal?
A lion, a dog and an elephant.

20 What's your favorite flower?
My favorite flowers are daffodils, daisies, azaleas, tulips, sunflower, lilacs, magnolia, lavender and the list goes on. 

21 What was the name of your first pet?
My first pet was a dog Laika, named after a Soviet space dog who became one of the first animals in space, and the first animal to orbit the Earth. And there is a fun fact for you! 

dog, pas, animal, životinje, pet

22 What time do you usually get up in the morning?
I wake up at 7 a.m. and get up around 7.15 a.m. to get ready for work.

23 What is the best part of your job?
Helping and learning about others.

24 Are you a morning person or a night owl?
A night owl.

25 Tea or coffee?
Tea.

26 A comedy movie or a horror movie?
A comedy movie.

27 Night in or night out?
Night in.

28 Gaming or cinema?
Gaming.

gaming, game, xbox, playstation, igra

29 Pizza or pasta?
Pizza.

30  Sweet or savoury?
Savoury.

31 City or beach?
Beach.

32 Summer or winter?
Summer.

33 Rain or snow?
Snow.

34 Converse or pumps?
Converse.

35 Are you scared of heights?
Nope.

36 Do you like to cook and bake?
I love it! Here you can find my recipes: starshinebeauty/recipes


37 Do you keep your promises?
Always!

38 Do you plan your day?
It depends on the day.

39 Cats or dogs?
Dogs.

40 Exceptional strength or intelligence?
Intelligence.

41 Vanilla or chocolate?
Chocolate.

42 What is the last film you saw?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

harry potter, movies

43 Would you rather go bungee jumping or skydiving?
Skydiving.

44 Would you rather be able to play 10 different instruments beautifully or speak 10 different languages fluently?
Speak 10 different languages fluently.

45 Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
A British accent.

46 Would you rather live in a place where it’s always raining or a place where the sun never goes down?
A place where the sun never goes down.

47 Would you rather live in an apartment or house?
In a house.

48 Would you rather live in ancient Greece or ancient Rome?
In ancient Greece.


49 Why and when did you start a blog?
I have always loved reading and writing so I joined this wonderful platform to share my thoughts with everyone. My first post was published in August, 2017.

50 What is your opinion on having a blog?
I think that having a blog is a great way of getting to know others, but also yourself. I am extremely happy that I stepped out of my comfort zone and allowed myself to grow in ways that I never even knew was possible before. 


That's all folks! Thank you for asking me questions and for your lovely comments! You can still ask me questions.

Head over to my INSTAGRAM! ;)





108 comments:

  1. Super ideja za post.
    Zanimljiva pitanja i odgovori! :)
    Volimo slične stvari <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesteś śliczna
    obserwuje i zapraszam do mnie :)
    http://milentry-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I also love Star Wars, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super post,bilo mi je preinteresantno citati! 😃

    PajaMala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so much fun to read! And I just love that you included that quote from Harry Potter as one of your favourites. It is SO GOOD.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love know more about you, we have things in common and I love your favourite quotes!
    xx

    Freak Muffin Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot :D

    I really love this kind of personal posts :D
    Nice to meet you better :D

    NEW TIPS POST | THE POWER OF COMPACT POWDERS.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing.
    Nice to meet you.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear, thanks for the answers. The pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, dear.

    New post on my blog
    https://smallwomenscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the post to get to know you better! I would love to visit Croatia sometime!
    Have a wonderful weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Didn't know you are from Croatia, and I also like the color purple.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your sharing 😊 hi from Turkey 🙋

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Tom Hardy too, he is such a babe
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ovo je bilo prezanimljivo čitati! I ja mnogo više volim slano nego slatko, i takođe mislim da si odabrala predivne citate kao svoje omiljene! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear, I enjoyed meeting you more through these questions.

    xoxo

    Ariadne ♥
    www.devoltaaoretro.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a summer and tea person too. Loved your answers. So fun :)
    I'd love to answer these Qs too.

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my last post.

    Maybe you can find time to read my new post: Diwali 2018: Something Special

    Much Love
    Akanksha
    Fictitious Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  18. Muito legal conhecer sobre você, tem certas respostas que parece que foi até eu que respondi. Muito bom!

    www.coisasdepriscila.com
    Instagram l Beijo.
    Nos encontramos toda seg, qua e sex.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice and beautiful Post.InstyleProm is a leading fashion wedding and bridal party online store.
    The exclusive prom gowns, bridesmaid dresses, bridal gowns and more can be expealored in this one stop boutique.
    All Dresses Free Shipping Now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So fun to get to know you a bit, thanks for sharing!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice to meet you and know a bit more about you.

    http://missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. it is super nice to know you better!!

    Check out my new post
    SCANNER METHOD: How to Fix The "I have nothing to wear" problem in 2 STEPS
    ----> https://www.evaredson.com/2018/11/2-steps-scanner-method-how-to-fix-i.html

    XX Eva

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely love your eyes dear! So gorgeous! And yes, I can't blame you about Tom Hardy.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice to e-meet you Marija, and wow! You used to be a lifeguard, that's awesome :)

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely Q&A, I'm a big fan of HP and The Lord of the Ring too!;)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorei a postagem.
    Abraços

    www.glamour2.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. fun post! love the harry potter movies too! so excited for the new one coming out soon!
    kelseybang.com
    4allthingsdisney.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is really cool! Learning a lot from other people is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super post. Baš sam uživala čitajući ga i otkrivajući sve ove informacije o tebi. Prva me oduševila jer se zovemo isto. Također mi se jako sviđaju citati koje si odabrala.

    Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgtzSDX7tvjDyCdTyB1B0_Q

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW very interesting to read your cute interview style blog <3
    Check out my blog as well, hope you will like it :)

    https://ohladymania.blogspot.com
    .

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice knowing you better, love tea also.

    Alisha
    www.alishasamson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Que post bacana, legal te conhecer um pouco mais.

    Bjokas da Vaci
    https://blogpapodeesmalte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Omg I'm also born on March 26! So cooool!
    Love this!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very interesting post :D some of my favourite movies are Harry Potter and Star Wars
    as well :) ^^kisses!!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
  35. It was great getting to know you more!
    https://miss-uncover.blogspot.com
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqx5GwSIU23cLC7fLuso2A

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super post! Pratim te na fb i ig! :-D :-D
    xoxo
    Mirela

    ReplyDelete
  37. Toliko sam ja čekala ovaj post, da sam i zaboravila šta sam te pitala :D Sve u svemu dobar post. :)

    Na mom blogu je novi post: https://andjelina-svastara.blogspot.com/2018/12/drugi-blogoroendan-blogmas-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is my first time reading your blog, but I want to tell you that you look gorgeous dear!!

    GoBestShops👗 | Shein Review
    Jewelry Blog 💍 | Sunflower Ring

    ReplyDelete
  39. Once again - Always a surprise and treat when visiting your website. Wishing you continued $ucce$$ and the best holiday ever. xo

    ReplyDelete
  40. https://opsntour.blogspot.com/2018/12/manipur-visiting-places.html

    ReplyDelete