Wednesday, September 6, 2017

10 Beauty hacks



Want to find out some cool beauty hacks?

I have collected a few amazing beauty hacks that will make your life easier. 

Do you want to know how to prevent blisters on your feet and make your heels more comfortable? How to remove sweat stains in few easy steps? Get a perfect French manicure? 
Then keep reading.


1. Shirt instead of a towel



  
Get rid of frizzy hair by drying your hair with an old t-shirt. Unlike towels, t-shirts will not create friction. You will have soft, shiny hair instead of frizz.


2. Lemon juice as a stain remover




You have been working out and now you are left with these ugly sweat stains. When life throws you lemons, put them on the stains on your shirt. Just squeeze lemon juice onto sweat before laundering.


3. French manicure with a rubber band


Tie the rubber band into a knot so that there are two loops and slip one loop over nail, then slide the other onto the thumb to secure it in place. Adjust it so that follows the tip of your nail and paint it with white polish. Remove the rubber band before the polish dries.
     

4. Deodorant as a blister preventer


To prevent blisters on your feet from wearing high heels, all you need to do is rub some clear deodorant anywhere on your shoes. Now you don't need to worry about your feet, they will be blister-free.

5. Thicker hair with an eyeshadow




To make your hair appear thicker, dust a little bit of eyeshadow that is the same color onto your scalp. This is a great illusion for people who have thin hair.
               

6.  Foundation smudge remover





If you take off your shirt and accidentally transfer your foundation on your shirt, just put a little bit of shaving cream on the stain before washing it.

7. Vaseline against nail polish leaking




Before painting your nails, put vaseline around edges of nails. This will prevent nail polish from sticking on your skin and will  allow you to easily wipe away any stray marks.

8. Pencil for tight curls






You don't have a curling iron but you would like to create tight curls? All you have to do is take a round wooden pencil, wrap a strand of hair around it and press with hair straightener.
         


9.  Transform regular brush into a contour brush


           

Use a bobby pin to easily create a contour brush. Secure the pin on the base of a brush that you have and it will turn into an angled brush.


10. Coconut make up remover 




You ran out of your make up remover and want to get rid of your waterproof mascara? Use coconut oil instead. Not only it will remove your makeup, but it will leave your skin smooth and moisturized.
   


What was your favorite hack? Let me know in the comments if you are going to try any. :)


94 comments:

  1. Great hacks! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have coconut at home. I really need to try this natural product to remove make up ;) xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should definitely try it out. It is amazing! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    I follow you on GFC! ;oD I hope you follow me back?

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post, can you follow mine? i'm following....:)
    https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting hacks!
    I`m following your blog with a great pleasure by GFC
    Please follow me back - Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great post! Thanks for the hacks. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I am already following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post...Thanks for the hacks!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Predivan post, draga moja. Ovi beauty hackovi su od velike pomoći.

    Hvala ti na komentaru na mom blogu, zapratila sam te, sada je tvoj red, uzvrati.

    Adda's life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Thank you for the comment on my blog. I followed you, now is your turn ❤

    El's Notes

    ReplyDelete
  11. The frizz tip is a whole new world for me! No longer will i look like a lion

    Http://heatherlousie.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to try all of them! Thank you for sharing this hacks. I'm following you. :)
    https://merkurunkizi.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! These are some really great tips. I didn't like half of these! Definitely using the lemon juice on my next stain.

    xo
    Bobbi

    http://www.bobbihearts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super post ;)
    ...Morat ću isprobati ove prijedloge :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post dear. I am following you and I hope you follow back 😊
    www.deriasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Great post! Thanks for the invite to follow each other, I'm allready following you and I wait you follow me back!
    http://asreceitasdamaegalinha.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO USEFUL!!!! Thank you xx

    Caterina | caterinasosso.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice post!

    follow4follow? -> tell me
    deathbeds19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post <3
    Follow-follow on GFC?
    vanjaadiary9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very interesting blog. I like it, great post.

    Follow for follow? Let me know on my blog! <3

    http://glameglitter.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnaks Serena! I will check out your blog. :)

      Delete
    2. thank you for your visit on my blog! now i follow you!
      a kiss,
      Serena

      Delete
  21. I like the red shoes...
    Follow for follow, let me know on my blog
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check out your blog. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  22. Super post, sviđaju mi se svi hackovi. Samo tako nastvi! ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm following back...
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cool tips!!

    Thanks for your visit, you've a new follower! Follow me back please :)

    ❤ MARY MARÍA STYLE ❤

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thynk you for sharing this hacks. I follow you - follow back?
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! I will check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  26. odličan post..hvala na prijedlozima:D :*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Starshine Beauty - Your site is AWESOME, filled with positive energy and laughter! Love it. Continued $ucce$$ and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori from the bottom of my <3. Your support means a lot to me. :)

      Delete
  28. Hi! You looks so great elegance :)I just got to know your blog and I'm following it, and will you still give me back?.>>https://lavvienrose.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog. I am following you. :)

      Delete
  29. Great post dear

    Thank you for visit on my blog, I'm follow you, hope you following back :)
    https://panidomubloguje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow such a Grear Post my dear
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Odličan post!
    Mislim da su ovo korisne stvarčice za svaki dan, super ♥
    IvaFashionDiary

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for the comment! xx


    Coco and Jeans By Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, this are really amazing tips, especially the one with the deodorant and the eye shadow!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like the hacks! I am following you. :)

      Delete
  34. Great ideas, thanks for sharing!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  35. Predivan post. :)
    http://mojsminkeraj1.blogspot.rs/2017/09/stylish-turn-down-collar-rivet.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your Post So Nice And Giveing Nice Information. You Want Personal Care and Beauty Products in Cheap Price click this website
    Alpinecart

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice post!
    I'm following you, please follow me back

    My Tester Mania Blog

    ReplyDelete
  38. Deodorant as a blister preventer?! I'd never heard of that tip before - thanks for the advice!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, who would have thought? You are welcome . :)
      Thanks for checking out my blog. <3

      Delete
  39. These are great hacks! Thanks for sharing Hun! x

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Odlični savjeti, za neke stvarno prvi put čujem! :))
    Pratim te! :*

    https://bodyfashionblender.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti Milica! Drago mi je da ti se post sviđa. ♡

      Delete
  41. Hvala ti na ovom postu, jako su korisni savjeti!!! :)
    Svaka čast za blog, super je!
    <3 <3 <3 Carstvo zapisanih misli

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you for the amazing hacks! Will definitely try some of the hacks soon.

    x, https://michellextay.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete